- All Stainless Steel Exterior to withstand the harshest of weather conditions and a lifetime of durability.
- A patented self feeding fuel mechanism that allows the Breeze to hold a constant temperature for hours without any effort by the user. At 32” off the ground, the fuel chute is extremely easy to fill and refill.
- Fully insulated oven section with natural convection to keep oven temperatures the same everywhere, all year round. Put your uncooked food anywhere in the oven and it cooks evenly.
- Weatherproof and insulated design allows for all-season use. The Breeze works the same in rain, sleet, snow, hot or cold weather alike.
- The High Temperature Silicone oven door seal keeps the heat and smoke in the unit, which keeps the oven temperatures uniform as well as minimizing smoke leaks.
- A very large and accurate temperature gauge makes it easy to ensure you are cooking at your desired temperature.
- The bottom of the oven includes a drip plan that directs all liquid by-products into the Drain Cup, located outside the hot cooking areas. This Cup includes an easy-grip handle and convenient pour spout, which makes it easy to clean-up after cooking.
- A convenient, easy to clean Ash Pan makes it snap to pour out the ashes.
- Simple temperature control. A single temperature control handle allows the user to set the amount of heat going into the oven. Once the target temperature is achieved, it does not need to be touched again.
- Reduced burn risks. All handles are designed to be fully touchable while cooking without risk of burn or the need for gloves. Also, with a fully insulated oven section, the exterior surface of the oven significantly reduces the temperature of the surfaces you may touch.
- Adjustable and heavy duty racks allows for adjusting the oven to cook a variety of products.
- Heavy duty casters allow the unit to be moved with ease.
- A non-obstructed and invisible exhaust stack allow the smoke to flow quickly up into the air and away from people.
Cooking Area: 1260 sq. in. (based on 3 shelves)
Shelf Capacity: 9 total (3 come standard with unit)
Shelf Dimensions: 24.25″ left to right, 17.375″ front to back
Cooking Volume: 9,750 cubic inches
Cooking capacity: ~50 pounds (13 racks of ribs)
Fuel capacity: 30 lbs (varies based on fuel type)
Materials of Construction:
- Exterior: Stainless Steel
- Ash Pan: Stainless Steel
- Oil Pan: Stainless Steel
- Oven Interior Components: Carbon Steel
- Door Seal: Silicone
- Fuel Chute Lid: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Gauge: 5” Diameter, 0F to 500F
Overall Dimensions: 62.5” (Height) x 54.25” (Width) x 22.25” (Depth)
Weight: 500 lbs
US Patent #7,681,493